This online tool allows you to convert a JSON file into an XML file. This process is not 100% accurate in that XML uses different item types that do not have an equivalent JSON representation.
1. A default root element is created
2. JSON array entries are converted to individual XML elements
3. All JSON property values will be converted to #text item types
1. It helps to convert your JSON data to XML format.
2. Copy and paste the json into the json textarea.
3. When you are done with JSON to XML converting. You can download as a file or create a link and share.
4. JSON to XML Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.